Winter 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Day 4

8:00:00 PM

Happy Monday, crafty friends!

Today, I have coffee themed tags to share with you. I featured products from Avery Elle, one of our super sponsors :)


To start, I created tags by die cutting 3 times for tag base, tag frame and tag background using Avery Elle Shaker Tags Die. I repeated this work 5 times.

I die cut especially frames from white woodgrain card stock and love the result! I then made snowy scene using Avery Elle Falling Snow Die and hill sides using Avery Elle Dotted Borders Die.

Next, I stamped coffee cups, coffee beans and coffee holders from Avery Elle Cool Beans stamp set and die cut them using coordinating die. I colored them with Copic markers.

For sentiment, I white heat embossed them. 'Tis the season sentiment is from AE Retro Ornaments stamp set and others are from AE Cool Beans stamp set.

Next, I slightly ink blended each hills using distress inks and built the tags using foam adhesive and glue. After that, I foam mounted the cups in the center and glued coffee beans as well.








Supplies I used today are, 
  • Avery Elle Die Shaker Tags
  • Avery Elle-Ments Dies Falling Snow
  • Avery Elle-Ments Dies Dotted Borders
  • Avery Elle Cool Beans stamp set, Die set
  • Avery Elle Retro Ornaments stamp set


I hope you enjoyed these tags. Thank you so much for stopping by and happy hopping!

Love,
Dana


[ Winter 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop ]
When : Friday, December 8 - Friday, December 15
Time: 6 am pacific
Theme: Winter
Use: Coffee, tea and/or cocoa images
#winter2017clh

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge : Gift It

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

11 comment

  1. Dana, these are soooooo cute!!!! Love your tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful happy and colorful tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute in all happy colors and textures, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are ca-uuute! Love that tag and you've made them adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous fun tags. I think these are great and love the snowy look of each.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how the little coffee cups look on those tea die cut tags. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dana I love these, the colours are fab and so sweet.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous set of tags! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are sooo pretty! Love them!

    ReplyDelete