Winter 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Day 3

8:00:00 PM

Hello, crafty friends!

This is my 3rd card for Winter 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. Today, I played along with products from The Ton, one of our super sponsors.


I started by stamping a mug from The Ton Hug in a Mug stamp set. I white heat embossed latte and colored with Zig clean color real brush markers. I also tied gold metallic threads with mini jingle bell to the cup.

Next, I created my tea table scene with three stamp set from The Ton. I used Christmas Wreath Builder stamp set for layered wreath & pine cones, Holly Branch stamp set for branch with berries and Cozy Poinsettias stamp set for the sentiment. After stamping the images, I die cut them with coordinating die and scissors.

For sentiment, I white heat embossed it on woodgrain card stock and free hand cut it using scissors. I then distressed around its edges with distress ink. I also added highlights with white gel pen to the berries.



To finish off, I stacked up dark green paper from my stash and wood pattern paper from MFT onto A2 sized white card base. I then mounted all elements as shown in the picture using glue and foam adhesive.

Hope you enjoyed this card. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Love,
Dana

Winter 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop ]


When : Friday, December 8 - Friday, December 15
Time: 6 am pacific
Theme: Winter
Use: Coffee, tea and/or cocoa images
#winter2017clh

The Ton December Mood Board Challenge

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

9 comment

  1. How pretty! Love the softness and beautiful wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and the gingle bells is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute card. I like the blue wreath and the coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! Love the little jingle bell and the teal wreath. So pretty against the woodgrain background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana, this is so pretty! Love the different elements that you've added!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the little jingle bell embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 정말 warm and cozy 가 딱 맞는 카드에요! 작은 종이 크리스마스 분위기도 내주고요! 멋집니다!!!

    ReplyDelete