Holiday card |MFT Die-namics Classic Window

11:30:00 PM

Hello, crafty friends!
I'd like to share one more holiday card featuring MFT products today.


To start, I created my own winter house covered with snow using MFT Die-namics Stitched Scallop Basic Edges. I die cut two times from white card stock and patterned paper from MFT Calm & Cozy Chevron Paper Pack.

I then made a window using MFT Die-namics Classic Window. I used woodgrain card stock for window frame and patterned paper from MFT Roses All Over Paper Pack for curtains. I also used negative rectangle pieces from window die cut as my own chimney and free-hand cut snow. For inside the window, I ink blended uisng MFT Lemon Chiffon dye ink.



Next, I stamped bear image from MFT Polar Bear Pals stamp set and tree image from MFT Jingle All the Way stamp set. I colored them using Copic markers and adhered sparkles to star on the tree using Ranger Diamond Stickles. Sentiment from MFT Bitty Bears stamp set is white heat embossed on black card stock.

For night sky, I ink blended navy card stock using distress ink, Blueprint Sketch and Black Soot. I then splattered white drawing ink for snowy scene. I also die cut more snowflakes from MFT Die-namics Stylish Snowflakes.

To finish, I assembled all pieces as shown in the picture using glue and foam adhesive and mounted all panels onto A2 sized white card base.

[ Supplies I used today ]

  • MFT Die-namics Classic Window
  • MFT Die-namics Stitched Scallop Basic Edges
  • MFT Die-namics Stylish Snowflakes
  • MFT Calm & Cozy Chevron Paper Pack
  • MFT Roses All Over Paper Pack
  • MFT BB Polar Bear Pals Stamp set
  • MFT BB Jingle All the Way Stamp set
  • MFT BB Bitty Bears Stamp set
+ I entered this card into following challenges.

MFT Color Challenge #82 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge : Anything Goes

Hope you enjoyed this card. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Love,
Dana

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comment

  1. Fabulous and adorable bear card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete