Interactive Wobble card |MFT BB Happy Hippos stamp set

8:00:00 AM

Hello, crafty friends!

Today, I have a action wobble card to share with you. It was my first attempt using wobble spring for card and here is what I came up with.


To start, I sponged dye inks on A2 sized white card stock for background. I used MFT Tropical Teal, Coral Crush dye inks.

I then die cut it with MFT Die-namics Stitched Scallop Basic Edges and two different sizes of square dies. I placed them each other in the opposite direction and I got beautifully gradated colors for background.

For creating night sky, I stenciled clouds on a piece of black card stock with MFT Stencil Mini Cloud Edges. I used 4 colors of my new distress oxide inks and love how them turned out.

Next, I stamped critters from MFT Happy Hippos stamp set and colored them with alcohol markers. I fussy cut them out using scissors. I embellished mini wobble spring to backside of hippo. 

For sentiment, I white heat embossed it on the bottom of cloud panel.



Before finished it off, I mounted all elements using glue and foam adhesive as shown in the picture. I then adhered some star confetti around critters. To finish, I splattered water drops using mini spray on the bottom of card.

I'm linking up this card to next challenges which inspired me today.

MFT Sketch Challenge #341

MFT Color Challenge #73

I'll share mini video to show you how the hippo becomes more cute with action wobble on my Instagram, too. Hope you check out HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Love,
Dana

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comment